As part of the planning I’ve been doing for the last half of the year, I unearthed a hornet’s nest about my thoughts on how entrepreneurs are being conditioned to believe how business is done. And,Darlin’, it ain’t how my small town banker Dad taught me how to do business!
So I put together a little quiz for you…
true or false?
- the guru business model devastates more lives than it improves
- it’s crucial to be on guard for manipulation disguised as inspiration
- the day will come when every entrepreneur must break from mimicking what others do to find true success
- it’s necessary to understand the motives of the coach who charges peanuts to get you in the room for her event
- it’s critical for entrepreneurs to rebel against being squeezed into a one-size-fits-none formula
- entrepreneurs must demand to understand how business essentials work and not settle for the flash
- anyone who fills you with fear and self-doubt is a charlatan and doesn’t deserve your money or attention
- more and more entrepreneurs are on the verge of an uprising against being led like sheep (and being fleeced like them too)
What do you believe to be true?
Let us know by sharing in the Comments below!