Not only is Cyndie Spiegel a sought-after facilitator and transformational speaker for creative conferences, brands and organizations… she’s founder of Dear Grown Ass Woman and a pro at building COMMUNITY.
Her work is designed to elevate women to evolve beyond the status quo to become bold, impactful leaders and she’s been featured in Entrepreneur, Forbes, Glamour Magazine, Teen Vogue and The Huffington Post.
In our conversation, Cyndie shares…
- Who was buying her rice, TP and other staples before she and her husband were able to return home to their Brooklyn apartment
- The qualities you can bring to meeting new people that show them your true colors
- What “valuable time” is
- The secret to building an online community — and advice for hosting your zoom socials
- Advice for people who feel overwhelmed by how much community they have… but don’t feel fulfilled by it
- How to find your community
You can learn more about Cyndie at the links below…
If you got value from this episode, please share with a friend who would also benefit from Cyndie’s wisdom…