While we consider ways to adapt to life after the pandemic, Christina Morassi believes that we can’t create anything new without dying first.
Sounds intense, right?
Well, this successful healer-turned-coach has been there, done that. She achieved the entrepreneurial dream. But after reaching high 6-figures helping women find their Ecstatic Brands, she was exhausted from being in man-mode so she pulled the plug on her successful business. Yep, she killed it.
And she’s now on a mission to help other women leaders operate in the natural design of their Feminine Operating System™. Doing it all as a #DigitalNomad from amazing places like Bali, Hawaii, Italy, and Costa Rica.
In our conversation, Christina shares…
- Why this virus is THE MOST ginormous Pattern Interrupt of the Century — and what that even means to you
- Ways to view this moment of “time out of time” and the importance of stopping, resting and resourcing
- What NOT to do (I got it wrong) and what TO do to rewire our brains
- How The Universe operates within the cycles of Birth ==> Life ==> Death ==> REPEAT
- That if we don’t know how to embrace the death part of the cycle, we can’t be reborn
- Why she disagrees with positive thinking and encourages you to “fall apart” instead
You can learn more about Christina at the links below…
The Death Ritual :: A Guided Meditation to Die to Your Old Ways so You Can Be Reborn
If you got value from this episode, please share with a friend who would also benefit from Christina’s wisdom…
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Stitcher
Subscribe on Spotify
Subscribe on Google Play