Laura Garnett is a performance strategist, TEDx speaker, a regular contributor to Inc and Forbes and author of the Genius Habit. Her work revolves around CEOs and executives to identify their unique genius and purpose, and craft an actionable plan to leverage them in their day-to-day work.
She has consulted with organizations including Capital One, Pandora, LinkedIn, and Instructure. Prior to launching her own company, New York City-based Garnett Consulting, she honed her marketing, strategy, and career-refining skills at companies like Capital One, American Express, IAC, and Google.
In our conversation, Laura talks about…
- What society tells us about failure vs. what failure really is
- Why she felt she wasn’t capable or good enough to take on a CEO role (thanks to a heaping pile of b.s.)
- Learning the habit of being happy and confident
- 5 core performance principles that bring you more joy in your work
- Finally taking the mystery out of creating success (and how you can too)
Let’s burn some bullshit! 🔥🐃💩
Subscribe to Burn The Bullshit